A Look Inside Our Memory Care Communities
Our memory care communities work to help residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia to reach their highest level of wellness. Along with helping residents maintain leisure skills, our activities are designed to serve as powerful coping mechanisms for times of stress.
Residents of our memory care communities are offered a variety of cognitively stimulating activities through our Montessori-based programming. Since Alzheimer’s and dementia is a family disease, we also work to provide ongoing education about these diseases to your family and our employees. As health care professionals, National Church Residences has the goal of offering the best training available to ensure each resident’s needs are met.
What Our Memory Care is Designed to Achieve
At National Church Residences, our memory care communities can help your loved one:
- Enhance their quality of life
- Feel safe in a secure environment
- Provide a higher sense of dignity
- Discover creative expressions
- Lessen anxiety
- Rekindle social skills
- Develop new interests
- Increase their attention span and focus
- Have a higher sense of usefulness
- Enhance the ability to remain alert