Home Health, Nursing, Therapy, and Aide Support
Stay Strong, Healthy, and Independent with Home Health Care
If you or one of your loved ones want to stay home for life, National Church Residences is here to help. We provide at home senior care for people in and around Columbus, Ohio who want to age in place but feel like their body might not let them. Let us help you or your parents overcome the challenges of living at home. Give us a call and let’s help you or your loved ones live a healthier, more satisfying life.
Home Health Care for Seniors in Central and Southern Ohio
National Church Residences helps you take back control and get better faster with in-home health care that lets you stay where you’re most comfortable. Home health care includes a wide range of services that can be provided in your home for an injury, illness, or setback. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as the care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF).
Getting Started is Easy:
STEP 1. Schedule a home assessment
STEP 2. Tailor a plan based on your specific health, personal and family goals
STEP 3. Get stronger. Live better!
Home Health Care Services Tailored to Your Needs
After an illness, injury or diagnosis, you just want to feel normal again. We work with you to provide care at home so that you can live your ideal lifestyle and attain your ideal goals, including:
- Get better and stronger
- Regain your independence
- Become as self-sufficient as possible
- Maintain your current condition or level of function
- Slow decline
Our home health professionals are available to provide coordinated care with doctors and family members to help seniors get back on track and live independently in the comfort of their own home. We can personalize your program to provide long-term care that’s right for each specific person. Examples of skilled home health services include:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
- Regular checks for blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
Our Central and Southern Ohio Home Health Care Professionals
Home health care services come in many forms. National Church Residences has a wide range of at-home senior care professionals to help you avoid the hospital and age on your own terms with tailored assistance. Our Staff is ready to serve:
- Nurses: Our nurses work with your physician, make certain that you understand your health issues and can assist you to manage your health with the best possible results.
- Physical Therapists: Our physical therapists can safely and expertly increase your strength and stability while improving your day-to-day functions and balance.
- Occupational Therapists: Our occupational therapists can enhance your independence and safety while making suggestions about how to perform daily tasks more efficiently.
- Speech Therapists: These clinicians assist clients with memory issues, swallowing and communication challenges. This includes designing individual plans for those who experience short-term memory loss.
- Social Workers: By partnering with you and your family, these resource experts can offer all the options and support available to you through various community resources. These professionals are your key to opening the door to many unknown or underutilized services.
- Home Health Aides: These caring professionals offer personal care assistance, such as making certain you are safe in the shower or bath.
Contact National Church Residences for Home Health Care in and Around Columbus, Ohio
If you live in Central or Southern Ohio and want effective, caring home health care, you can turn to Nation Church Residences. Please complete the Home Health Care form and someone will be in touch soon to talk to you about your in-home health care needs.