Short Term Senior Care Options for Your Loved One
As part of our commitment to serving you and your family, we offer short term assisted living respite stays. Our respite care services include the care by our 24/7 staff, as well as a stay in one of our comfortable and safe furnished apartments.
The thought of someone else taking care of your loved one may bring up many concerns. What if there’s an emergency? Or what if your loved one isn’t treated well? At National Church Residences Chillicothe, we are able to put all those worries to rest.
All our team members are friendly, compassionate and highly skilled, meaning your loved one will be in good hands while you’re away. When your loved one stays at our warm and welcoming community, they’ll live in a spacious apartment with staff who are ready to cater to their every need. Your loved one will make new friends and have plenty of recreational, fitness and fellowship opportunities to ensure their time with us is stimulating and enjoyable.
Why You Might Need to Leverage Our Respite Care Services
Not sure if you actually need respite care services? Here are some reasons why people turn to National Church Residences Chillicothe for short term senior care options:
- Your loved one is ill or injured and requires more care than you can provide
- You have a family emergency or other personal obligation you will be away for
- You have to travel for work and won’t be home to support your loved one
- You are moving residences and need someone else to temporarily care for your loved one
- You’re going on vacation and need a caregiver while you’re away