For Independent Seniors With a Lot of Living To Do
At The Glade, our thoughtfully designed one-and two-bedroom options come complete with the space and small touches that has always been the hallmarks of home. Each well-appointed apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen, laundry appliance hookups in-suite, full baths with walk-in showers and a private patio. Whichever option you choose, you will enjoy a refined space designed to be the perfect backdrop for your next adventure.
Features & Amenities
The Glade offers a wide range of services and amenities for every personality and preference.
- Restaurant-style dining with Continental breakfast and dinner
- Chef-planned menus with daily choice and alternative options
- Full calendar of engaging activities & outings
- Chaplain, spiritual support, religious services
- Community room, fitness area, and library
- Monthly housekeeping, daily trash removal
- All utilities, Wi-Fi, and basic cable
- Resident controlled HVAC
- Emergency pendants and pull cords
- Pet friendly
- Covered parking
Recreational and social spaces are an extension of your apartment home to keep your mind and body moving.
- Free access to on-site fitness center
- Wellness programs
- Dedicated arts and crafts room
- Stylish and casual gathering areas
The Glade is set in quiet and picturesque Chillicothe, offering the appeal of a small town just 45 miles south of Columbus. Our residents appreciate the peace and quiet, while also taking advantage of what the town has to offer.
- Must-haves such as shopping, banking, dining, worship, pharmacy, and healthcare services located close by
- The Ross County Senior Center just around the corner
- Neighboring parks such as Yoctangee Park which offers amenities including picnic areas and playgrounds for the kids
- Local malls, theaters, and casinos
When you become a resident at The Hartford, you become a part of the National Church Residences family. Should your needs change over time, you have the comfort of knowing we can bring care and services to your home as well as connect you to our larger network of senior communities for Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term Rehabilitation, and Skilled Nursing. With more than 60 years of trusted experience, we are driven by a mission of advancing the lives of seniors throughout Ohio and across the country.