Our end of life support program is designed so that your loved one’s needs are top priority. At National Church Residences Chillicothe, we work to ensure your loved one is comfortable and receiving the care and attention they deserve. Features of our hospice care include:
- Social workers who understand complex psychological and social issues surrounding families. This understanding can decrease anxiety and worry.
- Chaplains who are sensitive to a person’s spiritual perspective. This can foster a greater sense of peace and understanding.
- Volunteers who are trained to provide support. This support can help alleviate the stress that can come with caring for loved ones.
- Home health aides who realize the unique approach needed when providing personal care. This too can lessen caregivers’ stress.
- Medical equipment, medical supplies and prescriptions related to why a person is receiving our hospice care.