Sidney Senior Village
200 Fox St Sidney, NY 13838 Get Directions
Services at this Community
Equal Housing Opportunity
Sidney Senior Village is located at 200 Fox St. Sidney, New York, and we are an affiliate of National Church Residences. All of our apartments are one bedroom and have a full bath, living room, and kitchen/dining area.
We are a HUD subsidized building. Rent is based on income, offering the warmth and comfort of independent living at affordable prices. Income limits apply and rental assistance is available under federal guidelines, assuring rent never exceeds 30% of the applicant's income.
- Cable TV hookup
- Individually controlled heating
- Utility allowance included in rent
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site
- Service coordinator on-site (Wednesdays & Thursdays)
- Stove, refrigerator, water, and trash removal included in rent
- Community room with television and internet access
- Second & third floor meeting spaces with televisions
- Van service offered once weekly to local shopping
- Security system, 24-hr emergency call switch, and smoke detectors
- Pick up site for Senior Meal Site or meals delivered to your apartment
- On-site maintenance (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
- On-site manager office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays)
- Library (books provided by Sidney Memorial Public Library on rotating schedule)
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.