Home Health Care that Fits Your Needs
At National Church Residences, we offer a range of home health services that are designed to put your life back in your own control and help you live as self-sufficiently as possible. Our services include Medicare- and Medicaid-certified visiting nurse teams, private duty assistance and hospice care.
Nursing: Personalized Home Health Nursing Services
National Church Residences Home & Community Services Home Health Care is about living your life the way you always have – independently in your own home. And our staff has the skills and expertise to help you realize this goal when you are faced with temporary health challenges.
Whether you need assistance returning from a hospital or nursing home stay, we can help ensure your coming home is successful. And our services can help prevent and decrease emergency room visits and extended hospital stays, too.
Private Duty: Home Assistance with Daily Activities
Sometimes when people are discharged from the hospital or other health care facility, they still need assistance with activities of daily life. This is where private duty care can help.
National Church Residences Private Duty Care helps clients remain independent and at home — either during recovery from an illness or injury, or when long-term supportive services are needed.
Private Duty Services Offered
The National Church Residences Private Duty team offers non-skilled home care, including assistance with:
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Monitoring medication routines or schedules
- Running errands
- Appointment scheduling
- Correspondence and household paperwork
- Companionship and conversation
Our staff is merely a phone call away — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. There are also no out-of-pocket costs for those with Medicare.
About Our Skilled Nursing Teams
Our home health care nursing teams include:
- Nurses: Our nurses work with your physician, make certain that you understand your health issues and can assist you to manage your health with the best possible results.
- Physician Therapists: Our physical therapists can safely and expertly increase your strength and stability while improving your day-to-day functions and balance.
- Occupational Therapists: Our occupational therapists can enhance your independence and safety while making suggestions about how to perform daily tasks more efficiently.
- Speech Therapists: These clinicians assist clients with memory issues, swallowing and communication challenges. This includes designing individual plans for those who experience short-term memory loss.
- Social Workers: By partnering with you and your family, these resource experts can offer all the options and support available to you through various community resources. These professionals are your key to opening the door to many unknown or underutilized services.
- Home Health Aides: These caring professionals offer personal care assistance, such as making certain you are safe in the shower or bath.