Our adult day services clients at National Church Residences Center for Senior Health receive care and support from licensed nurses, social workers, activity professionals and a highly qualified personal care staff. We provide on-site therapies and transportation to and from the centers. Our congregate settings provide the frail elderly with the opportunity for socialization, participation in mentally and physically stimulating activities, and an environment that respects dignity and independence. See a typical day for client and caregiver here.
- Health Care – A registered nurse monitors each client’s health and administers prescribed medications.
- Rehabilitation – Based on client needs, physical, occupational, speech, art, and music therapies are available.
- Nutrition – nutritious meals and snacks are served with provision for special diets.
- Personal Care – Participants receive caring assistance with personal grooming and routines of daily living. Bathing is offered if requested.
- Counseling – Social workers counsel both participants and caregivers, referring them to other community resources as needed.
- Therapeutic Activities – Participants find creative self-expression in activities such as arts and crafts, adapted sports, woodworking, discussion groups, outings, games, music, yoga and daily exercise programs.
- Transportation – We operate a fleet of specially equipped paratransit vehicles to assist those clients who require assistance getting to and from our centers.
Community Name & Location
CommunityNational Church Residences Chillicothe
- 142 University Dr Chillicothe, OH 45601
- Phone Number
Services at this Community
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.