You could live longer with hospice services. And better!
Once people start getting services, they’d wished they got them sooner. This is because everything you need is brought to you, allowing you time to spend with family and friends. These services also eliminates harsh treatments which allows you to feel better and do more.
If you aren’t sure if hospice is a good fit, we have trained Navigators that will walk you through all the options and benefits. If you are looking for ways to have your loved one feel better and do more meaningful things with the family, in-home services will help.
How do you know if Hospice will help?
Has your loved one:
- Been hospitalized or in the ER several times in the past six months?
- Started taking medication to lessen physical pain?
- Started spending most of the day in a chair or bed?
- Fallen several times over the past six months?
- Started needing help from others with:
– Getting out of bed
- Started feeling weaker or more tired?
- Experienced weight loss so that clothes are noticeably looser?
- Noticed shortness of breath, even while resting?
- Been on oxygen most of the time?
- Been told by a doctor that life expectancy is limited?
If you answered “yes” to four or more of these questions, then this person could be eligible and would benefit from hospice. Call today to inquire about the options available to help your family.
We’ve been headquartered in Upper Arlington for over 50 years and are happy to support your family as your loved one stays wherever she/he calls home.