695 Wycliffe Dr Xenia, Ohio
Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Senior Apartment Home Options Today
Unparalleled Senior Housing Near Dayton, Ohio
Legacy Village is a senior housing community located on 253 beautiful acres in Xenia, Ohio, just east of Dayton. The campus includes:
- 38 single-floor patio homes specifically designed for senior living
- only 25 more lots available for new patio homes
- 52 assisted living apartments
If you’re a retired senior in the Dayton, Ohio area who would like to take the next step towards a happy and healthy lifestyle, then Legacy Village is just the place for you.
Our senior housing community is committed to improving the overall health and wellness of our residents with premier housing, regular social events, assisted living, and more.
It’s All in the Numbers
As one of 320+ family and senior housing properties owned by our parent company National Church Residences, Legacy Village has worked hard to set itself apart from other retirement and assisted living communities in the Dayton, Ohio area.
We can proudly attribute our track record of success to some important numbers:
- 1896 – The year our campus was first founded by Ohio members of the Grand Army, and when our 127-year span of history started
- 253 – The amount of acres our widespread campus covers (48 acres on Legacy Center Campus)
- 63 – How many single-floor patio homes we have to offer or can build
- 52 – How many licensed assisted living apartments we have to offer
- 24 – How many hours a day our expertly-trained staff is on campus to care for our community members
Additionally, we’re proud to have been featured in the Dayton Daily News as one of the top-ranked assisted living facilities in Greene County. We could not have received this ranking as a prestigious assisted living facility in Dayton without the help of our valuable staff members, volunteers and, most importantly, our caring residents.
Putting Our Residents First
Here at Legacy Village, we will always do everything we can to care for our residents while also respecting their individual preferences. As a result, it brings us joy to provide our seniors with anything and everything they may need to call Legacy Village their new home.
Here are some highlights of our close-knit community:
A Wide Variety of Housing Options
You know the saying – there’s no place like home.
That’s why we offer our residents the chance to turn their new home into something that is truly their own. To give our residents a complete independent living experience, we offer a variety of floor plans that can accommodate all types of diverse lifestyles.
Those looking for senior apartments in the Dayton area can choose from a variety of living options, including:
- 2-bedroom duplex with sunroom
- 2-bedroom duplex with great room and covered patio
- 3-bedroom home with one-car garage and sunroom
- 3-bedroom home with two-car garage
- 3-bedroom home with two-car garage and great room
- 3-bedroom home with two-car garage and breakfast room
For more specific information about our housing, refer to our living options page.
Senior Living Activities in Dayton
Once you’ve settled into our Dayton, Ohio retirement community, you can start to immerse yourself in our numerous events and activities. The best part is that you can do so completely on your own schedule.
Participate in special events, social functions, fellowship opportunities and a variety of intergenerational activities that offer you the chance to interact with the communities of Xenia and Dayton, Ohio to get the most out of senior living.
The Xenia, Ohio and surrounding Dayton, Ohio areas both offer many local attractions that are close to our campus, including shopping destinations, cultural institutions and recreational activities. And within our community itself, we regularly facilitate social activities such as:
- Weekly Bible study
- Birthday/anniversary luncheons
- Book clubs
- Special entertainment/speakers
- Much more!
And for those new to senior living or new to the Dayton, Ohio area, our resources page offers a wealth of information and navigable links to sites like AARP, the Social Security Administration and the Department of Veteran Affairs to help ensure that your transition to living with us is as smooth as possible.
Assisted Living Opportunities
For residents who may need more help with day-to-day activities, such as medication, housekeeping, laundry and personal care, we are proud to offer premier assisted living options to promote wellness for our seniors right in the comfort of their own homes.
A few of the benefits our assisted living options provide include:
- 24-hour care and medical assistance whenever it is needed
- Individualized care plans for optimal health
- Customized nursing and meal plans
- Personal call pendants
- Family-style dining
As you can see, Legacy Village will do everything it can to improve the wellness levels of residents, thanks to our expertly trained nurses, volunteers and social workers who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Welcome to Legacy Village
Welcome to Legacy Village. We strive to offer the finest senior housing Dayton, Ohio and Xenia, Ohio have to offer. Be sure to contact us today to learn more about making our home yours!