National Church Residences Chillicothe
142 University Dr Chillicothe, OH 45601 Get Directions
Equal Housing Opportunity
Open the Door to Retirement Options at National Church Residences Chillicothe.
Enjoy gracious apartment living overlooking a ravine in this engaging community in the heart of historic Chillicothe.
On a beautifully landscaped, 8-acre campus in Chillicothe, Ohio, you’ll find a Senior Living Community that nurtures your health and spirit.
Independent living at The Glade apartments takes place in 47 spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments. Add our fine dining and life enrichment programs, and you’re on your way to a safe, fulfilling retirement.
If you need assistance with daily living, choose one of our 91 licensed Assisted Living apartments at The Heritage and Hopeton Village. A dedicated staff will support you while you enjoy social, recreational, fitness and fellowship choices. Those who require round-the-clock care for Alzheimer’s or dementia stay at the Clarence & Helen Hydell Signature Terrace, a Memory Care setting with dementia programming and person-centered care.
The Robert E. and Genevieve B. Schaefer Center, a licensed Medicare/ Medicaid certified Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides quality skilled nursing and rehabilitation, physical, occupational, speech therapies, and community re-entry programs. The Center for Senior Health offers a comprehensive adult day program, an outpatient rehabilitation center, Home Health and Hospice Services office and an onsite physician’s office.
- 24-hour RN coverage
- Skilled nursing care
- IV therapy
- Wound treatment
- Constant caregiver
- Individual therapeutic exercise programs
- Gait training with appropriate assistive device (walkers, canes etc.)
- Balance, transfer, strengthening, and endurance training
- Ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Massage and thermal agents
- Safety awareness training
- Assessment of the living environment and recommendations of adaptations as needed
- Maintain or increase joint mobility, muscle strength and physical endurance
- Increase independence in activities of daily living and related self-care skills
- Include fabricating and monitoring of orthotic devices
- Prescribe appropriate adaptive equipment to maintain or increase functional independence
- Increase mobility, improve strength and endurance
- Oral motor exercises
- Vocal treatment
- Dysphagia treatment (swallowing & chewing)
- Language treatment
- Enhance quality of life
- Provide dignity
- Reveal creative expressions
- Lessen anxiety
- Rekindle social skills
- Develop new interests
- Increase attention span and focus
- Instill a sense of usefulness
- Enhance ability to remain alert
- Private and semi-private apartments with kitchenettes
- 24-hour nursing care
- 24-hour emergency monitoring
- Supervision and medication administration
- Physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Recreational and social services
- Beauty salon/ barber shop service
- Respite care
- Appealing and nutritious meals
- Daily activities
- Interaction with friendly staff
- Safety and comfort
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.