Hospice Services Offered
With National Church Residences Hospice, you or your loved one can receive support that includes:
- Nurses who are experts at managing symptoms and coordinating an individual’s care. This means improved quality of life for you or your loved one.
- Social workers who understand complex psychological and social issues surrounding families. This understanding can decrease anxiety and worry.
- Chaplains who are sensitive to a your or your loved one’s spiritual perspective. This can foster a greater sense of peace and understanding.
- Volunteers who are trained to provide support. This support can help alleviate the stress that can come with caring for loved ones.
- Home health aides who realize the unique approach needed when providing personal care. This too can lessen caregivers’ stress.
- Any medical equipment, medical supplies and prescriptions related to why you or your loved one is receiving our hospice care are paid for and provided by National Church Residences.
Support for End-of-Life Care Services
National Church Residences Hospice Program has the simple, yet profound goal of putting a person’s life back in his or her control. Our expert care staff can design an approach to care that meets the unique goals of you and your family. We strive to honor your wishes and support your family during this time.