Engaging Adult Day Care in Ohio
Our adult day care provides programming for your loved one that takes place in a community setting filled with engaging activities, rehabilitation and health services. With a team of licensed nurses, social workers, activity professionals and a highly qualified personal care staff, we treat you loved one like family. Your loved one will experience meaningful connections during the day and return home at night.
At National Church Residences, our adult day care services can help your loved one maintain a higher level of independence while respecting their dignity. We work to give your loved one a higher level of well-being by providing social connections while their health needs are met with understanding.
What to Expect from Our Senior Day Programs
To get a better idea about what adult day care at National Church Residences is like, here are the services that included:
- Health Care – A registered nurse monitors each client’s health and administers prescribed medications.
- Senior Rehabilitation – Based on your loved one needs, we offer physical, occupational, speech, art and music therapies.
- Nutrition – Nutritious meals and snacks are served with accommodation for special diets.
- Personal Care – Your loved one receives caring assistance with personal grooming, daily living and bathing if needed.
- Counseling – Social workers can help you and your loved one and refer you to other community resources as needed.
- Therapeutic Activities – We help your loved one find creative expression through a variety of engaging activities such as yoga, outings, art and much more.
- Transportation – We have specially equipped paratransit vehicles to assist your loved one if they need help getting to our communities.