National Church Residences is proud to recognize Sojourner Marable Grimmett, Director of External Affairs, Atlanta Region, for being selected into the Class of 2018 of Outstanding Atlanta.
Ten professionals were inducted into the Class of 2018 of Outstanding Atlanta at its 50th Awards Ceremony on September 14, 2018, at the Loudermilk Center.
“I am humbled and honored to receive this award in the company of such amazing colleagues,” said Ms. Grimmett. “I share this award with my National Church Residences’ colleagues who are all leaders and committed to serving underserved communities.”
This year’s Outstanding Atlanta honorees include as follows:
- Candace Bazemore – Digital Marketing Manager, LogistiCare
- Joy Dyess – Vice President, Director of Special Projects, BankSouth Mortgage
- Jake Evans – Associate, Thompson Hine LLP
- Andre Greenwood – Vice President, Field Network Management, WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Sojourner Marable Grimmett – Director of External Affairs, Atlanta Region, National Church Residences
- James Hammond – Managing Partner, Ikon Filmworks LLC
- Shayla Nealy – Water Resources Engineer, Clayton County Water Authority
- Raj Shah – Senior Associate, Parker Hudson Rainer & Dobbs
- Karim Shariff – Co-Founder/CEO, PacificPoint Realty, LLC
- Jomal Vailes – Chief Philanthropy Officer, Communities In Schools of Georgia
For more than five decades, Outstanding Atlanta and its honorees have demonstrated the qualities of exceptional leadership. Members have held key positions in business, politics, education, non-profit, volunteer and charitable endeavors.
For more information about Outstanding Atlanta, please visit www.outstandingatlanta.org.
About National Church Residences
National Church Residences serves more than 42,000 seniors through its array of housing and health care services. The not-for-profit organization is driven by a vision of advancing better living for all seniors, enabling them to remain home for life. With 310 communities in 25 states and Puerto Rico, it is the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of affordable senior housing and the largest manager of service coordinators. It also offers residential senior communities, home and community-based services, and permanent supportive housing for the formerly homeless and disabled. For more information, visit www.nationalchurchresidences.org.