National Church Residences will host its annual Atlanta Mission Day on Friday, August 25, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Atlanta Mission Day is the largest fundraiser event organized by National Church Residences. The event benefits residents of their seven senior affordable housing communities and one permanent supportive housing community. Each property will champion fundraising efforts for their seniors’ property needs.
“Mission Day has been a grassroots fundraiser that takes place in National Church Residences communities across the country,” said National Church Residences Executive Vice President of External Affairs and Strategic Initiatives Michelle Norris. “It is a wonderful opportunity to raise awareness and donations to support future programs, improvements and initiatives.”
All eight National Church Residences properties in metro Atlanta will participate in Atlanta Mission Day include:
- Baptist Gardens, 1901 Myrtle Drive, SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
- Baptist Towers, 1881 Myrtle Drive, SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
- Betmar Village, 345 Ashwood Avenue, SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
- Big Bethel Village, 500 Richard Allen Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
- Commons at Imperial Hotel, 355 Peachtree Center Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Lakewood Christian Manor, 2141 Springdale Road, SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
- Panola Gardens, 5710 Snapfinger Woods Drive, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Trinity Towers, 2611 Springdale Road, SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
At 11 a.m. National Church Residences staff at Trinity Towers, located at 2611 Springdale Road, SW, Atlanta, GA 30315 will host a special program featuring key elected officials, and residents who have been true advocates for seniors, affordable housing, and healthcare.
Although festivities at the properties will vary, invited guests will enjoy a variety of fun activities such as: vendors, games, walk-a-thons, fish fry, pizza party, bake sales, music, giveaways, speeches by city, county, and state officials and citywide candidates, and much more.
Community partners for the event include Monarch Private Capital and JenCare.