Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
Choosing to move to a senior living community can bring a period of major change. Seniors who have seen to their own needs for decades may now find themselves requiring some level of assistance, whether it’s minimal or more extensive in nature.
Legacy Village’s assisted living in Xenia, Ohio provides premier health and wellness care for its residents, giving them the individualized attention they deserve.
Our dedicated staff of professional providers will tailor each resident’s health plan to their particular requirements, ensuring a comfortable and safe retirement.
But what is it that makes Legacy Village stand above the rest for assisted living in Dayton, Ohio and the surrounding area? We’ll tell you.
A Wealth of Services and Amenities
Selecting Legacy Village as your Dayton, Ohio assisted living facility brings with it numerous benefits, with our services and amenities being a particular highlight.
Residents who come to live at Legacy Village can expect the following wonderful attributes:
- Modern fitness center
- Well-stocked library
- Banquet hall with full kitchen
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Life enrichment activities
- Communication art classes
- Book clubs
- Specialty clubs
- Monthly evening party
- Game days
- Weekly Bible study
- Special entertainment events
- Visiting speakers/lecturers
- Monthly birthday & anniversary luncheons
All of this comes in addition to our beautiful campus, which is situated in an area rich in local history and color. Our residents love discovering all of the lore that can be found just steps from their homes!
The Finest Continuum of Care for Dayton, Ohio Assisted Living Facilities
Along with our impressive and exciting services, amenities, clubs and events, Legacy Village takes great efforts to see to our residents in the ways they need us most - by catering to their health and wellness requirements.
Though a large number of our residents enjoy the freedom of independent living with only minimal assistance from our professional nurses and staff, new health care options may need to be addressed as residents age and situations begin to change.
That’s why our facility for assisted living in Xenia, Ohio offers its continuum of care, allowing us to see to the necessities of residents at all levels of ability.
We’ll break down our continuum of care further in a moment, but let’s first take a look at what residents can expect from the Legacy Village staff, depending on individual resident needs:
- 24-hour medical assistance
- Individualized care plans
- Monthly wellness checks
- In-house therapy
- Three daily meals plus additional snacks
- Adult day care
- Communication art therapy
- Chronic pain and disease management
- Customized therapies and programs for residents at various cognitive levels
And while our assisted living professionals see to nearly all the needs of our residents, certain circumstances can bring about special requirements. That is why we also offer additional programs in our continuum of care.
- For residents who require it, we provide secured memory care services. Memory care is a special branch of senior health focusing on the needs of those who are coping with the effects of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other neurological conditions.
Residents who take part in our memory care program can rest assured knowing their daily living requirements will be seen to in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
- For residents who are facing a difficult and trying time, our dedicated home health aides are on call 24 hours a day to see to any necessity.
A Convenient Location for Local, State and National Travel
Legacy Village is located just outside of Dayton in nearby Xenia, which means those looking for assisted living in Beavercreak, Ohio or Kettering or Centerville should contact us today. We’re the perfect choice for a number of local communities.
In fact, by being surrounded by three interstate highways - I-70, I-71 and I-75 - our location is found within a “transportation triangle” that’s incredibly convenient for traveling across the state and beyond.
Selecting Legacy Village’s facility for assisted living in Xenia, Ohio means having full access to all that can be enjoyed in the major cities of Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus.
Let’s take a look at the attractions and hotspots that can be found nearby.
Famed for its importance in the industrial and aeronautical sectors, Dayton has plenty to offer beyond its technological prowess. Visitors can enjoy:
- The Dayton Art Institute
- The Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center
- Carillon Historical Park
- National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
- Woodland Arboretum
- The Historic Victoria Theater
- Aullwood Audubon Center
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- Wegerzyn Gardens Metro Park
- The RiverScape District
- 2nd Street Market
- The Dayton International Peace Museum
- The Dayton Playhouse
- The Dayton Mall
- Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway
- Dayton Visual Arts Center
- Dayton Convention Center
- The Wright Brothers’ Bicycle Shop
- Sunwatch Indian Village
- Cox Arboretum
Considered by many to be the first major “American” city due to its founding coming after the Civil War, Cincinnati is rich in history and has a wealth of terrific activities for guests. These include:
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Great American Ball Park, home of the Cincinnati Reds
- Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Smale Riverfront Park
- JACK Casino
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Taft Museum of Art
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- Historic Anderson Ferry
- Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
- American Sign Museum
- Krohn Conservatory
- Cincinnati Observatory
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Pendleton Art Center
As the state capital, Columbus has numerous fulfilling activities and locations visitors will love to experience, like:
- Easton Town Center
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- The Historic Ohio Theater
- The Columbus Zoo
- Ohio Stadium, home of the Ohio State University Buckeyes
- North Market Farmers’ Market
- Short North Arts District
- Nationwide Arena
- German Village District
- COSI: Center for Science and Industry
- The Arena District
- Shadowbox Live
- Billy Ireland Cartoon Museum & Library
- Mapfre Stadium, home to the Columbus Crew SC, the city’s major league soccer team
- Sharon Woods Metro Park
- Palace Theater
- Columbus Museum of Art
- The Topiary Garden
- Thurber House
- Hollywood Casino
- Scioto Downs Racino
Best of all, choosing a facility for assisted living in Dayton, Ohio means you’ll experience ease of travel to large sections of the country.
With Ohio’s borders being within 500 miles of roughly 60% of the U.S. population, visiting major cities in the Midwest, or along the eastern seaboard, or in the south means a short plane ride or a reasonable car trip!
We’d Love to Hear From You!
If you’re looking for the best assisted living in the Kettering, Ohio area, or in nearby communities like Beavercreek or Centerville, you’ve found it in Legacy Village.
Our dedicated staff and advanced medical procedures will see to all of your health needs, and the wide variety of exciting activities available in the nearby area means you’ll never run out of things to do!
So don’t delay any longer. Contact us today and make Legacy Village your new home.