Enjoy maintenance-free living and comfortable, convenient floor plans. Regardless of which plan you choose, it’s sure to reflect your sense of style as you add your own personal touch.
Our senior apartment homes offer maintenance-free living in a vibrant community with a host of services and amenities. From attractive one-bedroom to beautiful two-bedrooms with den, each apartment home is designed for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The senior apartment homes are a smart choice for older adults who wish to maintain an active lifestyle and at the same time enjoy the many community benefits and amenities.
- Bright, open floor plans with spacious rooms and nine-foot ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave
- Thoughtfully-designed bathroom with step-in shower and/or tub and shower
- Blinds on all windows and patio doors
- In-home laundry with full-size washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heat and central air conditioning
- Spacious storage
- Most apartments include a private patio or balcony
Enjoy A Life Without MaintenanceReserve a time to take a tour and enjoy the lifestyle you prefer.
Call Katherine or Brandy today for more information 1-844-841-5770
Inniswood Village is a vibrant community with a host of services and amenities to enrich your life.
- All utilities
- Light housekeeping twice monthly
- Plated warm breakfast daily
- $100 toward restaurant style-dining
- Gas Heat
- Internet (wireless connection)
- Local telephone service
- Cable service
- Designated scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Property tax and building maintenance
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Month-to-month residency agreement
These and other conveniences may be selected to suit your preferences.
Additional fees may apply.
- Underground heated parking
- Restaurant-style dining
- Additional storage
- Internet (wired connection)
- Additional scheduled transportation
- Guest Suite
- Guest dining
- Access to homemaker/companion services available through Priority Care
- Pets are welcome (guidelines apply)
- Second occupant, $300
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.