Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
The Best Alternative to Athens, Ohio Senior Living Communities
Are you looking for an alternative to an Athens, Ohio senior living community, but still want to remain close to the city?
At Bristol Village, we are located just a short drive from Athens and offer everything you need to live the retirement lifestyle you have always wanted. Nestled in the beautiful surrounding area of Waverly, Ohio, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of seniors from a wide variety of backgrounds, fostering a diverse, fulfilling community.
What Separates Us from Athens, Ohio Senior Living Communities?
At our 65,000 sq. ft. Activity Center, residents can gather for any one of our more than 50 clubs and organizations. They attend everything from lectures and movies to a wide variety of other cultural activities.
Of course, residents can also take advantage of our fully equipped exercise center, complete with an indoor pool and four-season indoor track.
Choose How You Want to Live
Not only will you have a variety of spacious floor plans to choose from (though there is the option of building to order), but you’ll also be able to participate in design and décor decisions before moving in. The prices for our homes start at $55,000, making Bristol Village a better value than a single-family home in suburban Columbus. Even better, you’ll have your own yard with the option to landscape it however you wish, along with a driveway and a garage or carport.
At Bristol Village, you get to choose your own level of independence.
So Much to Do Nearby
Choosing a senior livingfacility near Athens means you’ll be able to enjoy all of the charms the college town has to offer, along with everything that Columbus provides.
Athens is a hotbed for local culture and seniors in the area will enjoy:
- The Athena Cinema – The century-old movie house is a beloved Athens treasure, and it is home to both mainstream and art films along with selections for the Athens Film Festival, an event that draws international attention.
- The School of Theatre – Nationally known for its theatre program, Ohio University boasts an impressive collective of both undergrad- and graduate-level talent. Take in a show from the school of theatre and see tomorrow’s stars today!
- Hocking Hills – This nearby state park offers hiking, fishing, camping and plenty of family fun, so it’s a terrific spot to take in when the relatives come for a visit.
- Ohio University Sports – Both the basketball and football teams have attracted a lot of national attention lately, so sports fans should take note and get to a game!
- Pubs & Local Cuisine – Athens is host to numerous pubs and taverns catering to different aesthetic tastes, along with plenty of great local restaurants.
Meanwhile, in the capital city of Columbus, seniors will love visiting:
- The Historic Ohio Theater
- Easton Town Center
- The Columbus Zoo
- COSI: Center for Science and Industry
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Ohio Stadium, home of the Ohio State University Buckeyes
- Billy Ireland Cartoon Museum & Library
- North Market Farmer’s Market
- The Topiary Garden
- Short North Arts District
- German Village District
- Thurber House
- Hollywood Casino
These are just some of the many terrific attractions available in these two wonderful cities. Coming to Bristol Village means being able to get out, explore at your own leisure and take in all the sights!
Learn More About Our Alternatives to Athens, Ohio Senior Living
No matter your interests, health needs or retirement goals, Bristol Village is your best alternative to an Athens, Ohio Senior Living Community. It is truly an all-inclusive atmosphere full of adventurous seniors who are always looking to try something new. To learn more about what separates us from other Athens, Ohio senior housing, please contact Bristol Village today. We look forward to hearing from you!