Enjoy Retirement Comfort and LuxuryDiscover More About Our Premium Senior Living Options.
At Water’s Edge of Lake Wales, we take pride in our local community and like to highlight its features on our blog when we get a chance.
As part of these efforts, we decided to showcase some of the best Lake Wales restaurants so people who are new to the area, or those who are looking to explore a bit, can discover some terrific dining options.
- Manny’s Original Chophouse – For delicious steaks and sides, you won’t do better than this local favorite. Come by on a Wednesday for free fajitas, or on a Thursday for their top sirloin steak special. You can also sign up for Manny’s Rewards for special promotions and savings.
- L’incontro Italian Cuisine – For a taste of the Old World, stop by this charming Italian restaurant with the family and indulge. A wide selection of entrees, appetizers and desserts are available, as well as an extensive wine list featuring over thirty options.
- Cherry Pocket Steak & Seafood Shak – If you’re in the mood for savory steak or seafood served in a welcoming atmosphere, this is the place for you. With a lengthy menu that includes an assortment of crab dinners, a raw bar, a variety of pasta dishes, and more, there is certainly something for everyone.
- Anita’s Mexican Restaurant – Ready to indulge in some wonderful Mexican food? Anita’s offers a variety of tacos, burritos, soups and salads, fajitas, desserts and more to satisfy any craving. Numerous vegetarian options are also provided.
- Topper’s Creamery – Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? Visit the Lake Wales franchise for this local chain and choose from a variety of delicious soft serve ice creams. Best yet, no high fructose corn syrup is used in their treats and their soft serve ice creams and frozen yogurts are gluten free.
- Pizzano’s Pizza and Grinderz – Have a hankering for pizza? If you and your family are looking for great places to eat in Lake Wales, Florida, you can’t do much better than Pizzano’s, which offers a large variety of pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, and more.
- Crazy Fish Bar & Grill – If you’re searching for seafood restaurants in Lake Wales, FL have we got the place for you! With a wide assortment of fresh fish options, along with regular events and musical performances, this eatery makes for the perfect night out.
- Blue Palmetto Café – Located on the site of the Bok Tower Gardens National Historic Landmark, this elegant restaurant provides a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, with many specialty salads, sandwiches and wraps being the focus. Stop by during your tour of the gardens!
- Lake Wales Family Restaurant – One of the best restaurants in Lake Wales is this charming spot serving home-cooked food at reasonable prices. Try their sirloin steak or signature mushroom cheeseburger. You’ll love them!
- Abriana’s Pizza – Wanting something delivered? Abriana’s Pizza has you covered, offering you the ability to build your own pizzas, select a Sicilian thick crust style pizza, or request a gluten free pie. An assortment of Italian sides and entrees are also available.
- Norby’s Steak and Seafood – For a lovely night out with the family, give Norby’s a try. They offer a variety of menu options meaning you’ll definitely find something you’ll love. Check their website for coupons so you can make the most of your budget.
- Orange Box Café – If you’re searching for great places to eat in Lake Wales, Florida, consider taking a short trip to nearby Frostproof, Florida to try out this charming café which offers a host of breakfast classics and a variety of lunch and dinner favorites.
- Giovanni’s NY Pizza – Are you craving some delicious pizza? Stop by this restaurant for some big, tasty slices like the kind you’d find in the Big Apple. Additional locations in nearby Eagle Lake and Winter Haven mean you’ll have some options when traveling locally, too!
- 4 Sisters Seafood Restaurant – Another great establishment among restaurants in Lake Wales, FL is this local favorite which offers plenty of fresh seafood, Italian dishes, sandwiches, subs, wraps, soups, salads, breakfast options and more. Check out their site for the extensive menu.
- Mountain Lake – For an elegant dining experience, consider venturing out to the Mountain Lake golf course. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails are all available, with delicious options for each. Stop by for a bite before going out to get in nine or eighteen holes. (Note: restaurant and facilities are only available to Mountain Lake members and their guests)
There you have it – a collection of some of the best restaurants in Lake Wales for you to try out. We hope you’ll find some you love!
And if you’re a local Lake Wales restaurant owner who would like to have your site added to the list, no problem! Reach out to us and we’ll incorporate you!