Events at Water’s Edge of Lake Wales
There is always something going on at our Florida senior living community! Our residents are always participating in a variety of social, cultural, and educational events put on by our staff and local community members.
Some events we have hosted in the past include ice cream socials, cooking demos, educational wellness programs, antique appraisal events and much more!
Monthly Friday Mixer
One of the events that we regularly offer is our Friday Mixer! Held on every third Friday of the month, this social event gives you the chance to engage with other residents and meet our great staff! Not to mention, it includes live entertainment and refreshments. We can’t wait to see you there!
Other Engaging Activities to Enjoy
When we don’t have specific events going on, our residents can enjoy taking part in:
- Swimming in our heated pool
- Getting new books at the library
- Book clubs
- Pampering from our beauty and barber shop
- Films in our movie theatre
- Games in the billiards room
- Art groups
- Trips around town
- Fitness classes
- Wellness programs
- Much more!
Find Great Ideas on Things to Do Around Lake Wales on Our Blog
On top of our on-site events and activities, Lake Wales is home to many places that you can visit to have some fun! Here are a few blog posts that may give you some inspiration:
- 65+ Waterfront Attractions Near Lake Wales, Florida to Visit This Summer
- The Top 15 Restaurants in Lake Wales, Florida
- 15 Great Activities for Seniors in Central Florida