Expertise is our bottom line, provided by a star team of resident managers, regional directors and headquarters support staff, delivering expert, professional management of privately and federally funded properties.
Our history with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the low-income housing tax credit program, and numerous other federal and state programs, results in thorough performance for assisted housing operations benefiting modest-income older adults and families. Our extensive experience in managing HUD retirement communities has earned national recognition.
National Church Residences' Property Management Systems include:
Annual budget analysis to review long-term capitalization needs.
- Cash-flow tracking system to control expenses and monitor budgetary requirements.
- Compliance team to keep abreast of adherence parameters for local, state and federal regulations.
- Professional social services staff to link residents with affordable community services.
- Interactive communications to keep property owners, staff and residents informed.
- Community caring network to meet residents' needs for independence, support, access to services and property enhancements.
- Asset management tracking to ensure the financial health, stability and visibility of the property.
- Legislative and regulatory analysis and interpretation.
- Proactive assurance of Equal Housing opportunity.
- National Church Residences University curriculum to promote employee performance development.
- Established maintenance/janitorial schedules to enhance the facility for residents and visitors.
- Emergency, fire and disaster response procedures prepared for resident safety and property protection.
- Effective marketing strategies that include occupancy tracking, direct mail, open housings and community contacts to maintain high occupancy level.
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.