Memory Care Ohio Families Have Faith In
National Church Residences remembers what truly matters most when it comes to memory care.
Your choice of memory care for someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s will affect her well-being for the rest of her life.
National Church Residences offers the best of options for managing the progression of these illnesses, tailored to each patient by our attentive, compassionate experts. As a not-for-profit company, our primary concern is ensuring the best life for our patients.
Improve your loved one’s quality of life with expertly personalized memory care
Five signs it’s time to invest in memory care for dementia or Alzheimer’s:
- A dramatic change or cease in communication patterns with friends and family.
- Deterioration of personal and/or environmental hygiene.
- Confusion that disrupts daily life: keeping appointments, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, or comprehension
- Difficulty performing or remembering nominal, everyday tasks
- Noticeable personality and mood changes are present, beyond normal frustration or irritability.
If these signs are affecting someone in your life, start a discussion with your healthcare provider about how to proceed.
What sets National Church Residences’ memory care apart?
- Montessori-based programming: We offer a variety of cognitively stimulating, personalized activities to maintain leisure interests and skills.
- Care that extends to families: We offer dementia education to resident families in order to create a full circle of support for our patients.
- Individualized assistance and activity options: Our housing includes independent living accommodations as well as assisted living environments, covering the full spectrum of abilities.
More About National Church Residences National Church Residences is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation. Being a not-for-profit allows us to focus exclusively on our national Mission: to provide quality housing and care at affordable prices. Since 1961, we have been driven by our Christian commitment of service to older adults. We have become the memory care Ohio citizens rely on because of this long-term leadership experience across the areas of retirement community management, senior HUD housing, and support for people in need.
Memory Care Locations in Ohio
- Bath Road (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio)
- Chillicothe (Chillicothe, Ohio)
- Bristol Village (Waverly, Ohio)
- Stygler Road (Gahanna, Ohio)
- Legacy Village (Xenia, Ohio)
- Mill Run (Hilliard, Ohio)