Innovative, Experienced Dementia Care Ohio Trusts
Improve your loved one’s quality of life with expertly personalized dementia care Advantages National Church Residences’ dementia care can provide your family include:
- Exploration and involvement: Our award-winning programming includes both physical and mental exercise. We offer Montessori-based enrichment activities for your loved one with dementia in supervised group settings, which are developed by our experienced staff of experts to maximize mental health.
- Minimizing stress: While our patients relax, socialize, and de-stress from dementia’s challenges, families are able to do the same. Our transportation, nutrition, and physical therapy services have everything covered.
- Individually tailored solutions: Every family, and every patient, has different needs and capabilities. Our residency programs include daytime care Monday through Saturday, independent communities, and assisted living options.
What sets National Church Residences apart from other caregivers?
- Leader in senior HUD housing since 1961
- Not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation
- Care based on Christian values and commitment to service
- Nationwide mission: provide quality housing and care at affordable prices in communities of caring persons
- Experience in: superior senior services, retirement community management, support for people in need
These factors are just a few things making us the right choice for seniors seeking the best dementia care Ohio has to offer.
“Mom’s participation in the Center for Senior Health has made a huge improvement in her outlook on life. She laughs more, tells us stories about what they did at the center today, and now has a larger circle of friends. The peace of mind it gives me knowing she is being well cared for while I take care of my responsibilities is tremendous.” – A family caregiver
“Coming to see your friends makes you feel better.” – A participant
Contact us to learn more about what National Church Residences can do for you or your loved one today.