La Vista Apartments
1615 Redwood Rd San Marcos, TX 78666 Get Directions
Services at this Community
Equal Housing Opportunity
La Vista Retirement Community is a service of the American Foundation for the Elderly Deaf, Incorporated (AFED), a 501(c)3 organization.
We are located in the heart of Texas, just on the outskirts of San Marcos. La Vista is independent living at its finest, offering spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, conveniently grouped in our one-story community.
To learn more details about our community, click here.
Come and join our family!
- Central air
- On-site office
- Small pets welcome
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Two baths in some units
- Emergency call system
- Transportation available
- On-site laundry facility
- One-bedroom floor plan
- Sign language interpreters
- All electric apartment homes
- Located between Austin and San Antonio
- Accessible to medical centers within one mile
- Independent living for active seniors ages 55+
- San Marcos Outlets (shopping) three miles away
- Beautiful pool available for all residents year-round
- 200 single level apartment homes within 50 separate buildings
- Spacious level site with natural areas for walking or relaxing
- Community center for social, health and educational activities
- Nearby other shopping: HEB (supermarket), Target, Walmart, Lowes, etc
- Capital Rural Transit Services (CARTS) for non-emergency medical appointments and to/from selected shopping centers
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.