Chart your course for an active lifestyle without the cares of home maintenance on your mind! The Terrace community offers freedom to explore personal pursuits on your own time, in your own way.
The Terrace apartments are for older adults seeking independence, convenience and socialization. From charming one-bedroom to exquisite two-bedroom with two baths, each terrace apartment is designed for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Residents welcome a variety of services such as restaurant style dining, lawn care and snow removal, building maintenance, leisure activities, monthly wellness programs, and scheduled transportation. The terrace apartments are a smart choice for older adults who wish to maintain an active lifestyle and at the same time enjoy the many community benefits and amenities.
- Bright, open floor plans with spacious rooms and nine foot ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove/self cleaning oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave
- Thoughtfully-designed bathroom with step-in shower and/or tub and shower
- Blinds on all windows and patio doors
- In-home laundry with full size washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heat and central air conditioning
- Spacious storage
- Most apartments include a private patio or balcony
At the Terrace your ideal residence is complemented by an assortment of convenient services.
- All utilities
- Light housekeeping twice monthly
- Gas Heat
- Internet (wireless connection)
- Local telephone service
- Cable service
- Designated scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Property tax and building maintenance
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Month-to-month residency agreement
These and other conveniences may be selected to suit your preferences.
Additional fees may apply.
- Underground heated parking
- Restaurant-style dining
- Additional storage
- Internet (wired connection)
- Additional scheduled transportation
- Guest Suite
- Guest dining
- Access to homemaker/companion services available through Priority Care
- Pets are welcome (guidelines apply)
- Second occupant, $300
Now Reserving The Terrace!
Contact Us For Information
We welcome questions and comments from residents, family members, and those interested in housing and health care for themselves or for loved ones. We also look forward to learning how we might serve your organization or community group with one of our many housing and health care services.