Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
An exciting and fulfilling life does not have to stop after retirement. In fact, here at our 55+ community in Bristol Village, we want you to live the lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
With over 700 residents from every corner of the country, it is our mission to make our senior living a home for you. We will always strive to provide an energetic and engaging environment for you at our 55+ community near Chillicothe.
Read on to discover the wonderful benefits of choosing our retirement living near Chillicothe and why you should spend the best years of your life with us.
1. We Stand Out from Other 55+ Retirement Communities
We’re committed to our mission of making Bristol Village your home. And since we understand that your needs may be different than those of your neighbors, we offer you the ability customize and design your individual home to make it your own. Check out our floor plans page to get some ideas.
In addition to your custom home needs, your ability to change up your daily routine and stay active is equally important to us.
At our affordable 55+ retirement community, residents receive the benefits of our 65,000-square foot activity center, which include:
- A state-of-the-art exercise center
- Climate-controlled indoor track
- Indoor swimming pool
- Creative arts center
- Frequent seminars and concerts
- Up-to-date library
We would love to help you stay active, so make sure to check out the rest of our fun activities.
2. Your Care is Our Highest Priority
If you’re looking for over 55 communities near Chillicothe, Ohio you should focus on those which are committed to your daily care and comfort.
We offer an extensive list of services and amenities because we want this new chapter to be a smooth transition for you. Our interior and exterior maintenance services will allow you to have more free time doing the things that you love.
These services include:
- Roof maintenance
- A full lawn care program
- Snow removal
- Heating and cooling maintenance
- Plumbing and electrical services
3. Our Central Location is Close to Your Favorite Cities
We are fortunate that our 55+ community near Chillicothe is centrally located close to some of the Midwest’s most popular cities.
Cities within 300 miles of our community include:
While we retain the small-town feel and close-knit community seniors love, we are only a short drive to any of these cities, making travel simple. We know our residents love settling into their new Bristol Village homes, however, a new adventure is always waiting.
4. The Possibilities are Endless in Chillicothe, Ohio
Our 55+ community near Chillicothe, Ohio, offers a host of activities connected to the history of the region. We encourage you to venture out and explore the city that has given so much to the residents of our senior living at Bristol Village.
Places to See and Visit in Chillicothe
- Hopewell Culture and National Historical Park – Established in 1992, this park serves to showcase and protect prehistoric remains, and commemorates practices among different Native American groups. The six striking sites here contain earthworks in the form of squares, circles, and mounds that have stood for 2,000 years. Available activities include:
- Guided canoeing and kayaking trips
- Guided tours
- Yoga in the park
- Adena Mansion and Gardens Historic Site – Take a walk back in time at the 2000-acre estate of Thomas Worthington, Ohio’s sixth governor. The mansion is surrounded by beautiful formal gardens and has a gorgeous view of the Scioto River Valley. In fact, this magnificent view gave inspiration for the Great Seal of the State of Ohio. Check their events page for up-to-date info.
- Pump House Center for the Arts – This local gem celebrates the arts within the Chillicothe area, offering exhibitions along with classes for all skill levels. If you’re looking for a perfect combination of a history and art lesson, this is the right place to be.
- Majestic Theatre – Considered “America’s oldest continuously operating theatre,” the Majestic Theatre is the crown jewel of Chillicothe. From comedy nights to classic movie showings to lively local bands, this is certainly a venue worth attending.
Enjoy the Best Food and Drinks in Chillicothe
A day of exploring can’t be complete without a meal at a favorite local restaurant. We hope you enjoy these Chillicothe favorites as much as we do!
- R Kitchen on Paint – Dressed up comfort food is their specialty here at R Kitchen on Paint. Their classic American cuisine is locally sourced and handcrafted to perfection.
- Old Canal Smoke House – You can never go wrong with good, old-fashioned BBQ. Located in the historical downtown of Chillicothe, this is a great place to get the family together for some delicious hickory-smoked barbeque.
- Fire and Stone Pizzeria – This friendly and family-oriented spot does pizza right. Their wood-fired pizza is the perfect taste for lovers of classic pizza as well as adventurous foodies.
- Crazy Dogs Grill – This place gives a spin on one of America’s favorite foods, hot dogs. Everything is made to order here, from the chili sauce to the hot dogs and even their hand-cut potato chips and fries.
- Paper City Coffee – This local coffee shop has a mission – coffee with a cause. While serving their exceptional cups of coffee, it is important to them to only source from sustainable coffee beans. Their partnership with One Life Coffee from Columbus keeps their fresh brew local and their customers happy.
5. Our Continuum of Living is Dedicated to You
When you join our community for 55+ senior living near Chillicothe, you’ll receive care tailored to your unique needs. From independent living through memory care, your specific health requirements are our priority.
Our services include:
Our dedication is to secure your health for the well-being of you and your loved ones no matter your situation, helping you to live your retirement years to the fullest.
Find Your New Home at Our Community for Retirement Living Near Chillicothe
With all of the wonderful things to do in historic and beautiful Chillicothe, you will always find yourself on a new and exciting adventure.