Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
Columbus, Ohio Hospice Services From National Church Residences
At National Church Residences, hospice is not a place. It is specialized care designed for someone who has a life-limiting health issue. Mill Run’s Columbus hospice program has the simple yet profound goal of putting a person’s life back in his or her control.
Our expert care staff is adept at designing an approach to care that meets the unique goals of each individual and family. At National Church Residences Mill Run, we strive to honor an individual’s wishes while supporting those who love them.
Comfort and compassion are two of the main goals of National Church Residences Mill Run’s Columbus, Ohio hospice care, as we strive to help families through the toughest of times. Having a family member in hospice care is never an easy experience, but in Mill Run’s welcoming community, we support both patients and family members in every way possible.
Our professional team provides a wide range of comforting services and home-based assistance, ranging from symptom management and spiritual/emotional support to bereavement services and more.
With National Church Residences hospice care, a person and their family can receive compassionate support that incorporates a number of vital factors:
- Nurses who are experts at managing symptoms and coordinating an individual’s care. This means improved quality of life for the person and his or her family.
- Social workers who understand complex psychological and social issues surrounding families. This understanding can decrease anxiety and worry for patients and their family members.
- Chaplains who are sensitive to a person’s unique spiritual perspective. This can foster a greater sense of peace and understanding during a trying time.
- Volunteers who are trained to provide support. This support can help alleviate the stress that can come with caring for loved ones.
- Home health aides who realize the individualized approach needed when providing personal care. This too can lessen caregivers’ stress.
- Medical equipment, medical supplies and prescriptions that are tailored to the needs of patients receiving our hospice care.
The Compassionate Hospice Care Columbus, Ohio Residents Deserve
The loss of a loved one is devastating and requires emotional support, and the last thing you want is to feel as though your family’s needs aren’t being met.
At National Church Residences Mill Run, our ultimate goal when it comes to Columbus, Ohio hospice care is to provide a comprehensive, personalized plan for every resident and his or her family. We truly value the differences and diversity among our residents, and we understand the importance of fostering a comfortable hospice atmosphere.
Most importantly, while a patient is surrounded by family members in the comforting environment of his or her own home, we utilize a number of worthwhile services to ensure all needs are properly met:
- 24-hour supervision (including emergency monitoring) and nursing care
- Medication assistance and administration
- Comfort and personalized end-of-life care
The Most Comprehensive Columbus Hospice Care
At National Church Residences, your needs are always our first concern. Whatever we can do to make your family’s hospice experience more comfortable and more personalized, we will do it.
To learn more about the compassionate services for hospice Columbus, Ohio residents receive through us, be sure to contact National Church Residences Mill Run today.