We know there are a lot of retirement communities, Michigan. But Wayne Tower separates itself through services and amenities that offer comfort, convenience, affordability and more.
When you’re looking for a 55+ community in which to live, there are a number of factors you take into account.
But, more than anything, you want to be happy where you live. You want it to be comfortable and you want to be able to see yourself living there for an extended period of time.
At Wayne Tower, we believe you’ll feel that way right away in our community.
The Best in Retirement Communities, Michigan
Wayne Tower is located near shopping, public services, medical facilities and the city’s numerous parks and playgrounds, all for your convenience and pleasure. We also have a wide range of services and amenities that will make you feel perfectly at home, including:
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Limited access intercom entry
- An on-site service coordinator
- A social service professional who assists residents in obtaining resources they need to age in place
Some of our other services and amenities include:
- Window treatments
- Exercise classes/wellness options
- A meal program
- A library, craft room, game room and community room for socials
- In-unit storage
- In-unit refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Laundry facilities
- Resident-planned activities and more!
When It Comes to Retirement Communities in Michigan, Choose Wayne Tower
Wayne, Michigan has so much to offer, and Wayne Tower is here to make sure you can take advantage of it all. By fostering a comfortable and carefree atmosphere, we know you’ll have your ideal retirement lifestyle with us.
To learn more about Wayne Tower – and to get information on our available one- and two-bedroom apartment homes – be sure to contact us today.