Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
The Florida Retirement You've Always Dreamed Of
At Water’s Edge of Lake Wales, you’ll enjoy retirement life to the fullest. Our residents delight in a full spectrum of social and cultural activities, wellness and fitness plans, creative art programs, regular wine tasting events, computer classes, volunteer programs, aquatics programs and much, much more.
As one of Florida’s premier retirement communities, Water’s Edge helps you explore new interests, meet friendly people and relax in a brand-new, resort-like setting. And if your circumstances change in the future, you will have priority access to additional resources in assisted living and memory care, which provide support for all the activities of daily living.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Restaurant-style meals prepared by an executive chef managed by Strategic Dining Services
- Private dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Outdoor heated pool with a cabana-club atmosphere
- Movie theatre featuring the latest releases, plus beloved classics
- Computer room where you can email friends and family, research interests, Skype, and print important documents
- Artistic Expression Studio, where residents hone their skills in the fine arts
- Beauty and barber shop
- Raised garden beds for vegetables and fresh herbs
- Billiard room
- The Hearth Room, complete with a fireplace to cozy up to with a great book
Life Enrichment Programs
The social hub of Water’s Edge is the Terry House, where residents enjoy gathering with friends and family to dine, entertain, relax and have fun. Terry House has a wealth of retirement lifestyle amenities, which include:
Our residents are fully engaged in a variety of educational, social and cultural programs offered both at Water’s Edge and nearby. We offer book clubs, creative arts, cultural trips, bridge tournaments, ice cream socials, chef demos, antique appraisal events and more.
Health & Wellness
At Water’s Edge of Lake Wales, we relieve you of mundane tasks such as home maintenance and housekeeping so you can focus on your own well-being. We also provide transportation when needed so you can easily get to important appointments. In addition, the Water’s Edge wellness professionals help you maximize your health and wellness goals through:
- Nutrition counseling
- Fitness classes & personal programs for enhanced well-being
- Educational programs on wellness and disease prevention
Live Retirement Your WayEnjoy Peace of Mind at Our Senior Living Community
All of our amenities and services are intended to maintain our status as a leading Florida retirement community by continuing to enrich our residents’ retirement life. If you have any questions or suggestions about our offerings, please feel free to contact us.