Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today. Call us at 877-417-4285 or fill out the form below.
The next time you choose to vacation in Florida or are simply in the Bradenton area, be sure to stop by Water’s Edge of Bradenton! Our retirement community offers residents a wide variety of things to do – all while delivering the best personalized care services available.
- Arts and Leisure –The local scene in these respects gives people the opportunity to attend various festivals and a number of area museums.
- Sports and Athletics –Those who are into sports will love that McKechnie Field is home to a minor league baseball team.
- The Great Outdoors –If you enjoy spending your vacations outside, you’ll love the preserved natural beauty of the local parks, trails, beaches, and rivers nearby.
No matter what your interests are, there’s always something to do in Bradenton! Seniors who are seeking the simple Floridian life can find peace of mind within our senior citizen homes.
Various Options Available for Assisted Living in Florida
By choosing the best assisted living facility in Bradenton, you’ll get specialized care from a dedicated staff who holds your health and wellbeing as their top priority. And with a wide variety of amenities and services available on our campus, it’s clear that our Florida elderly homes are high-quality places to live the retirement you’ve always wanted!
If you’ve been trying to find assisted living facilities in Bradenton that put you first, our senior living community is your answer.
What Is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is just one of the options for care that we offer at Water’s Edge of Bradenton. Assisted living programs are ultimately ideal for seniors who still are largely independent but find themselves at times needing some extra help.
For those who feel stable enough to be on their own but need assistance with aspects like travel and medication, our assisted living community would be the best option for you.
These programs are designed to give residents the opportunity to gradually ease into the retirement process in an independent way, all while making it feel just like home with a helping hand close by.
Why Choose Water’s Edge of Bradenton?
Water’s Edge of Bradenton is happy to announce that we won the Bradenton Herald People’s Choice Award for Best Assisted Living Facility this past year! We would like to attribute this accomplishment to our passionate staff, variety of services and amenities, and premium living options.
Let’s take a look at some of the aspects that make living at our senior living community so special:
At Water’s Edge of Bradenton, we make it our goal to make your transition into assisted living extremely easy. With a variety of floor plans available for residents to choose from, assisted living has never felt more like home! With our recently built assisted living and memory care unit, residents have access to:
- 60 additional assisted living apartments
- 4 indoor sitting lounges
- 2 exterior sitting lounges
- 1 quiet lounge
- 3 multipurpose rooms for resident activities
- Living room with electric fireplace and library
- Area windows in the dining space and a pub with a beautiful water view
- Nurse stations throughout the campus
A Wide Range of Services
Water’s Edge of Bradenton offers residents a variety of services to ensure that they are comfortable, safe, and engaged. These services include:
- A caring medical staff available 24/7
- 24-hour security
- 3 delicious chef-prepared meals a day, plus snacks
- Transportation to medical appointments and outings
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Recreational programs designed to engage the mind and improve physical well-being
- Daily bed-making and trash removal in addition to weekly housekeeping
- Emergency pendants and pull stations in each room
- All utilities including cable, WiFi, and phone
Contact Our Bradenton, FL 62+ Community Today!
The next time that you are in Florida or the Bradenton area, be sure to stop by Water’s Edge of Bradenton for an afternoon trip! We always welcome visitors and would love to show you around our campus.
Be sure to contact the staff at Water’s Edge of Bradenton to schedule your visit at our campus and to learn more about the top assisted living facility in Bradenton!