Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today. Call us at 877-417-4285 or fill out the form below.
When it comes time to select a retirement community for you or a loved one, there are a lot of options available, and you want to make sure you come to an informed decision.
If you’re looking for retirement communities in the St. Petersburg, Florida area, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better location than Water’s Edge of Bradenton when it comes to a thriving social atmosphere, ease of travel and enriching cultural activities.
Better still, Bradenton’s affiliation with National Church Residences places our facility in a long tradition of excellent senior care, allowing us to offer the finest senior housing in the St. Petersburg, FL area.
Consummate Senior Care and an Active Life
At Water’s Edge of Bradenton, our devoted staff and certified nurses provide quality, personalized care across the entire continuum of senior living needs.
Upon entering Bradenton, residents will enjoy the benefits gained from independent living while reaping the rewards that a maintenance-free lifestyle can bring.
And as seniors age and circumstances potentially change, residents can be confidant in the services and programs available for those in need of additional care. Our assisted living services, conveniently located on our centralized campus, provide advanced oversight for members who have transitioned to another stage of life.
In addition to the excellent care you’ll receive at Bradenton, you’ll also never run out of exciting opportunities for new activities and pursuits. Our vibrant town center serves as the central core of our thriving social community and we know you’ll come to love its wealth of possibilities.
Here you can take in a show, grab a quick workout at our high-tech fitness center, sit down with a good book at our library or freshen up at our beauty parlor and barber shop before heading out for a night on the town.
And best yet, all of the services and amenities at Bradenton come at an incredible value, making our facility the premier retirement community in St. Petersburg, Florida.
A Great Location With Limitless Travel Options
Water’s Edge of Bradenton’s proximity to St. Petersburg (just a 30-minute drive over the famed Sunshine Skyway Bridge) allows our residents to experience cosmopolitan amenities and a cultural hub in Florida’s fourth largest city.
For those wanting to cool off in the ocean or tan on the beach, there might not be a better place for it than St. Petersburg. Clocking in an average of 361 days of sunshine each year, it’s not surprising that St. Petersburg is nicknamed “The Sunshine City.”
Other hotspots to consider visiting include any one of the numerous museums and cultural centers the city boasts, such as:
- The Dali Museum, dedicated to the famed surrealist
- Tropicana Field, home of MLB’s Tampa Bay Rays
- The lovely Sunken Gardens, one of Florida’s oldest tourist attractions
- And if the grandkids are in town, a trip to Great Explorations Children’s Museum may be in order, where kids can learn, play and see exciting shows
All of these wonderful venues are easily accessible through St. Petersburg’s various public transportation systems, and the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is available when longer trips start calling your name.
With all of these great locations and activities just minutes away, it’s clear to see that Water’s Edge of Bradenton is the place to be for excellence in St. Petersburg, FL retirement communities.
Local Flavor and World-Class Culture
Despite all of St. Petersburg’s terrific services and destinations, you won’t need to go far to experience a thriving lifestyle. The city of Bradenton has its own numerous attractions so you’ll always have something to do just around the corner.
- For sports lovers, Major League Baseball’s Pittsburgh Pirates hold their spring training in the city at McKechnie Field. This ballpark is also home to the minor-league Bradenton Marauders during regular-season play, so you’ll be able to enjoy America’s pastime whenever you like.
- Bradenton additionally features the Village of the Arts, a specially-zoned neighborhood which allows residents to live and work in their homes and is the largest arts district in all of the Gulf Coast. This region contains many art galleries, studios, restaurants and small businesses and holds regular seasonal celebrations during its “First Fridays” program.
- And for those with a scientific bent, you’ll want to be sure to take a trip to the South Florida Museum, which houses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The latter is the home of the loveable Snooty the Manatee, the oldest manatee in captivity and possibly the world.
A Tradition of Excellence
Water’s Edge of Bradenton’s senior housing in the St. Petersburg, FL area is supervised by National Church Residences, the largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and housing services in America.
National Church Residences has more than 50 years of experience helping seniors live rich, fulfilling lives and is proud to oversee 340 different communities within 28 states and Puerto Rico.
By coming to Water’s Edge of Bradenton you won’t just be joining a St. Petersburg, FL retirement community; you’ll be joining a family. Both Bradenton and National Church Residences will do all they can to ensure your retirement years are as enriched and rewarding as possible.
To find out more about the great services, amenities and local attractions available to residents, contact Water’s Edge of Bradenton today!