Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today. Call us at 877-417-4285 or fill out the form below.
Water’s Edge of Bradenton Offers Compassionate Memory Care
- Units currently available
- 24/7 secure floor
- Brand-new facility within a gated community
- Chef-prepared meals
As you get older, it becomes more and more clear that living a full life of happiness and health is a priority. One way to do this is to live out your golden years by the sea by retiring at Water’s Edge of Bradenton. If you, or a loved one, are interested in retiring in Florida, but would also like to utilize extra services and amenities such as day-to-day dementia care, our memory care facility could be just what you’re looking for.
Here at Water’s Edge of Bradenton in Florida, you can get the best of both worlds when you take advantage of our new memory care units – these provide a combination of personalized day-to-day care that are all within a close-knit community full of convenient amenities, and one which has a lovely pool-side view.
When you register for our Bradenton, Florida memory care services, you’re opening yourself up to our many types of available care. These types of care are all found within the following living and lounging options:
- 4 Indoor sitting lounges
- 2 Exterior sitting lounges
- 3 Multipurpose rooms for resident activities
- 1 Quiet lounge
You Can Expect Personalized, Nurturing Care at Our Memory Care Facility in Bradenton
When you make the important decision and choose to retire at Water’s Edge of Bradenton, you’re on your way to living the tranquil lifestyle that you deserve. You can also set out to achieve peace of mind by utilizing our senior memory care options, as these services are a foolproof way to ensure your personal comfort and safety.
Compared to other communities that provide both memory and dementia care in Florida, we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations and offering a personalized approach to what we do.
So what exactly do we do? Glad you asked! As memory care professionals, our kindhearted staff provides many features and advantages to our retired seniors, such as the following:
- A Pleasant Dining Experience: As a resident at Water’s Edge of Bradenton, you can expect chef-prepared meals that friends and family can also enjoy when they come to visit. Each meal provides a wide range of healthy, wholesome food that your taste buds will love.
- Ways to Focus on Wellness: We know that every senior who resides in one of our memory care units will be at different health levels. That’s why we’ll bring a customized approach to helping you incorporate wellness into your everyday life. These elements can include fitness classes and personal training, book clubs, social events and more.
- A Full Calendar of Fun Events: If you so choose, you can attend our monthly events that are put together and hosted by our staff members, because it’s important to have fun! Some of these events can include facility outings, trivia and bingo nights, movie marathons and more.
- Many Useful Resources at Your Fingertips: If you’re new to our Florida dementia care services and aren’t familiar with the area, that’s not a problem! Our knowledgeable team can help you become acquainted with your new home – both within our community doors and beyond. From restaurant recommendations to must-see tourist areas and attractions, we can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Retirement and Service at an Affordable Price: Unlike other 62+ retirement communities in Florida, Water’s Edge of Bradenton can provide a wide span of memory care services, as well as other enriching activities and amenities, all within a set of reasonable costs. Refer to our recent blog post, “Budgeting for Your Florida Retirement,” for money-saving tips and tricks.
Find Comfort in Our New, Luxurious Memory Care Apartments
Because the needs of our seniors remains a top priority for us, we’re working to continually provide our residents with new community features. One of these features has been a brand-new assisted living and memory care building that has been equipped with 20 additional memory care units. Each of these units provides space, comfort and privacy for our retirees.
Additionally, our memory care facility includes nursing stations, multipurpose rooms, and various sitting lounges to relax, read, drink coffee in, or just get some peace and quiet in.
To receive more information about our new senior memory care units and other features that our community has to offer, get in touch with our staff members today.
Learn More About Our Senior Living Community
If you’re looking for more specific information about our senior memory care services, there are many ways that you can learn about who we are, our goals, and features of our community as a whole. Some ways you can do this include:
- Filling out our online contact form
- Scrolling through our online photo gallery
- Requesting a brochure in our short form
- Scheduling a tour with one of our helpful staff members
- Reading through our online testimonials page
And in addition to our dementia care, we also offer many other convenient services and types of care for our residents. These include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
Water’s Edge of Bradenton is located at 2015 32nd Avenue West in Bradenton, Florida. You can learn more about our memory care and senior community by visiting the Water’s Edge of Bradenton homepage, or if you would like to see the community in-person, simply call us at 877-417-4285 to schedule a tour.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!