Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
Looking to add some more books to your collection, or just need a list of good reads to check out at the library? You’ve come to the right place!
Keep on reading to see our suggestions of books for seniors that have a focus on healthy living!
By Notker Wolf | Health, Advice, Mental Wellness
By Carol Burnett | Comedy, Lifestyle
By Andrew Weil M.D. | Health, Lifestyle, Mental Wellness
By Kathleen Dowling Singh | Advice, Lifestyle
By Jordan B. Peterson | Self-help
By Jane Fonda | Lifestyle
By Grace Bonney | Advice
By Joan Chittister | Health, Advice
By Various Authors | Advice, Lifestyle
By Cameron Diaz | Lifestyle, Health
By Nicole Hollander | Health, Advice, Lifestyle
12. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Older & Wiser – Stories of Inspiration, Humor, and Wisdom about Life at a Certain Age
By Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen | Comedy, Lifestyle, Advice
13. The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
By Gretchen Rubin | Advice, Lifestyle
By Betty White | Comedy, Lifestyle
By Robert L. Weber Ph.D. | Health, Advice
by Robert A. Levine M.D. | Health, Advice
By Peter Buffett | Advice, Self-help
By Colin Beavan | Self-help, Lifestyle
19. Aging Well: Surprising Guideposts to a Happier Life from the Landmark Harvard Study of Adult Development
By George E. Vaillant | Health, Self-help
By S.J. Scott | Self-help, Mental wellness
Get More Advice and Tips from Our Senior Blog
At our Florida retirement community, we are dedicated to helping our residents live their best lives.
- 15 Practical Smartphone Apps for Seniors to Download Today
- Ease Into 2018 by Adding These Low-Impact Exercises to Your Routine
- 10 Healthy New Year's Resolutions to Put on Your Checklist for 2018
- 5 Daily Activities You Can Do to Stimulate Your Brain and Stay Sharp