Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today. Call us at 877-417-4285 or fill out the form below.
The Most Caring Assisted Living in Bradenton, FL
- Units currently available
- 24/7 secure floor
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Indoor and outdoor activities
As we age, we all need a little extra support from time to time. Maybe it's a helping hand to get us dressed in the morning or a gentle reminder to take medicine.
Whatever that little extra might be, the generous and compassionate Water's Edge of Bradenton assisted living staff will go a long way to make it happen, ensuring that you’re safe, comfortable and content.
Bradenton’s assisted living licensed practical nurses are qualified to handle your medical needs and are ready to help you enjoy as much freedom and independence as possible in your own apartment home.
The exclusive, home-like setting of assisted living at Water's Edge of Bradenton ensures that each resident receives support with the activities of daily living – such as eating, medicating, transferring, dressing and hygiene – from our licensed practical nursing staff.
We know you and your loved ones want you to remain engaged in an active social community as well, and our assisted living services help guarantee you’ll still be involved in interesting activities with friends and family. There’s no doubt that assisted living in Bradenton, FL will keep you feeling vigorous.
By encouraging good health and wellness with enlightening and energizing pursuits for the body, mind and spirit, residents of our Bradenton assisted living program will find they’re still capable of living an enriched lifestyle.
And for guests who need more advanced care, click here to see floor plans of our memory care unit.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Residents of our facility for assisted living in Bradenton, FL enjoy a wealth of services, including the following:
- A caring medical staff available 24/7
- 24-hour security
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals per day and snacks
- Recreational programs designed to engage the mind and improve physical wellbeing
- Transportation to medical appointments and outings
- Daily bed-making and trash removal in addition to weekly housekeeping
- Emergency pendants and pull stations in each room
- All utilities, including cable, WiFi and telephone
Both our Bradenton assisted living and memory care facilities are brand new!
Our recently built assisted living and memory care building include:
- 60 additional assisted living luxury apartments
- 20 additional memory care luxury apartments
- 4 indoor sitting lounges
- 2 exterior sitting lounges
- 1 quiet lounge
- 3 multipurpose rooms for resident activities
- Living room with electric fireplace and library
- Monumental windows in the dining area and pub overlooking the water to the south
- Nurse stations throughout the facility
Our New Bradenton Dining Room
As you can see, coming to Bradenton for Florida assisted living will provide you with a wide range of exciting benefits and luxuries! So remember, if you’re looking for assisted living in the Bradenton area, you won’t find a more dedicated or caring staff than that of Water’s Edge.
Live the Lifestyle You Deserve
Learn More About Our Living Options Today
Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Senior Apartment Home Options Today
For your reference, our Assisted Living License number is 12926, and you can follow this link to our contact page for further information. We hope to hear from you soon!