Live the Lifestyle You DeserveLearn More About Our Living Options Today.
If you’re looking to get the most out of independent living in Bradenton, Florida, that means tapping into the numerous social events and rich culture the area, and the greater Florida region, supplies.
In order to do that, make sure to regularly read the following Gulf Coast/Bradenton blogs for a wealth of opportunities in lively entertainment and personal growth.
- Manatee Performing Arts Center – A wonderful venue for all types of theatrical productions, from plays to comedians to visiting speakers, this playhouse also provides a blog to keep locals aware of upcoming events.
- Village of the Arts – The largest arts district in the Gulf Coast also offers this useful blog designed to keep art lovers in the know about area festivals, art programs, music and local shops.
- Realize Bradenton – This blog, run by the Bradenton nonprofit dedicated to promoting art and leisure activities within the Bradenton area, will keep you up to date on local festivals, art exhibits, concerts and sporting events.
- Bradenton Insurance Blog – Providing a slew of safety, travel and health tips, this blog is a terrific resource for seniors out and on the go.
- Grand Openings – Overseen by the Herald-Tribune, this blog is dedicated to new and emerging businesses in southwestern Florida.
- What’s In Store – Another Herald-Tribune blog, this site provides ongoing info about local businesses and works as a sort of companion piece to Grand Openings.
- Gulf Coast Blog – This travel blog provides terrific ideas for vacation destinations in Florida, along with information about local cuisine and special regional events.
- The Gulf Coast Travel Blog – Another great blog focused on Florida travel opportunities, this site features all sorts of vacation ideas, money-saving methods, and ways to keep the kids entertained.
- Jazz & Blues Florida – Music lovers will want to keep this site bookmarked to find out about live performances and special events all throughout Florida.
- South Florida Theatre Scene – Dedicated to keeping locals and visitors alike informed about the happenings in regional Florida theatre, this blog features great information on upcoming shows and beautiful venues.
- Sup – This charming food blog focuses on the local cuisine and food festivals that can be found in southern Florida.
- Burger Beast – Another great food blog, this site chronicles local comfort foods served up with southern Florida flair.
- Florida Travel Life – Presenting great destinations for getaways and plenty of favorite hotspots to take advantage of, this blog covers not just travel, but culture and cuisine as well.
- Florida Writers Association – Whether you dabble in writing or have always had that novel idea waiting in the back of your brain, this site provides great resources for how to go about putting your thoughts onto the page.
- Florida Hikes! – A terrific resource for any lover of the Great Outdoors, this blog details information about trails, nature activities and environmental causes throughout Florida.
These blogs are just the beginning of your exciting Bradenton, Florida independent living adventures.
To learn more about everything Bradenton and the greater Florida area offers, keep following our blog and reach out to Water’s Edge of Bradenton. When it comes to Florida senior living, the sky’s the limit!