Assisted Living Dayton, Ohio Residents Can Count On
In a National Church Residences community, we aim to give residents as much independence as possible, but we also provide exceptional, individualized assisted living care to those who need it.
At Legacy Village, we are committed to ensuring that every senior lives comfortably in our community, which is why we offer the very best assisted living to Dayton residents.
Bridging the gap between living independently and an assisted living environment, Legacy Village truly allows seniors to feel at home, thanks to the superior care, comfort, reassurance and commitment from our staff.
Get to Know Our Assisted Living Dayton, Ohio Services
A lot goes into our assisted living program, as each senior is treated as an individual. We take the time to get to know your likes and needs in order to offer the best care possible.
Some of those care services include:
- Private and semi-private apartments with kitchenettes
- 24-hour nursing care and emergency monitoring
- Supervision and medication assistance
- Home-cooked meals and various therapeutic activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop services
- Respite care and more
Best of all, you will be treated with a comprehensive approach that includes a variety of social, cultural, recreational, fitness and fellowship activities.
Everyday activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, housekeeping and transportation are also integral aspects of our assisted living care.
So Much to Do in the Area!
With Legacy Village located in Xenia, Ohio, that means residents are only a short 20-minute drive away from the historic and lively city of Dayton. Whether you’re looking for local culture, great educational venues, or other forms of entertainment and enrichment, Dayton can provide hours upon hours of engaging experiences.
Fans of the arts will appreciate:
- The Dayton Art Institute
- The Dayton Playhouse
- Dayton Visual Arts Center
- Dayton Convention Center
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Victoria Theatre
- The Benjamin & Maria Schuster Performing Arts Center
Meanwhile, science and history buffs will enjoy:
- The Dayton International Peace Museum
- National Aviation Hall of Fame
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
- Carillion Historical Park
- The Wright Brothers’ Bicycle Shop
- Sunwatch Indian Village
Other points of interest include:
- Woodland Arboretum
- The RiverScape District
- The Dayton Mall
- Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm
- Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway
- Wegerzyn Gardens Metro Park
- Cox Arboretum
- PNC 2nd Street Market
Additionally, with Cincinnati and Columbus each just an hour or so away, there are plenty more terrific activities to be enjoyed by seniors living at Legacy Village.
The Best Assisted Living Dayton Has to Offer
Come tour Legacy Village to see our premier assisted living services and facilities for yourself. With experience and compassion, we will provide you or your family member with the best assisted living care possible.
To learn more, be sure to contact Legacy Village today.